For Spring Summer 2018 the theme of texture and colour runs through the collection alongside familiar traditional designs.
- Classic style open weaves in a range contemporary blues.
- Traditional Glen checks in fresh blue and ecru colours.
- Jaspé small check designs creating speckled pattern effects.
- Diffused crèpe windowpane checks in tonal hues.
- Mouliné micro checks and hopsack mini checks with melange detailing to produce random linear checks.
- Denim look herringbones for a luxe/casual appearance.
- Tabacco brown mohair’s teamed with gunmetal wool silk linen cloths.
Sample Collection One
100% Merino Wool. 250gms. Hopsack in blue micro check creates textured and luminescent look.
100% Merino Wool. 630gms. Cream coating in traditional cavalry twill weave.
100% Merino Wool. 330gms. Open weave jacketing in deep blue shade.
Super 120s. 270gms. Wide pinstripe in presidential blue.
Merino Extra Fine. 250gms. Royal blue narrow stripe with tonic effect.
Merino Extra Fine. 250gms. Ecru and blue glen check with High Lustre finish.
Sample Collection Two
Merino Extra fine. 250gms. Jaspé micro check in blue tones.
100% Merino Wool. 270gms. Milled plain weave in denim blue with shadow over check.
Super 110s. 280gms. Traditional navy blue herringbone.
100% Merino Wool. 280gms. Fine stripe in crèpe weave.
100% Merino Wool. 250gms. Plain weave stripe in denim blue.
Sample Collection Three
95% Wool 5% Mohair. 240gms. Tobacco brown panama.
56% Wool 22% Linen 22% Wool. Panama in midnight grey.
Merino Extra Fine. 250gms. Plain weave mouliné.
Super 110s. 260gms. Pale cream twill.
Merino Extra Fine. 310gms. Micro check in anthracite grey.
Sample Collection Four
Super 110s. 260gms. Prunelle weave in rich and pale tonal palette